Amaryllis Quick Tips:
- Planting Period: October until the end of April.
- Flowering Period: Late December until the end of June.
- Flowering time is 7-10 weeks.
- Larger bulbs produce more flowers.
- Always store un-planted bulbs in a cool place between 40-50 deg. F.
Continue reading Amaryllis Planting and Care
Family traditions are a big part of the holiday season. Many families have created landscapes that are planted with evergreens from Christmas past. Memories grow on with Spruce, Fir and Pines that were once a part of the holiday festivities. Properly planned, a live tree can be decorated, enjoyed and eventually planted in the space of three to four weeks surrounding Christmas day. Continue reading Planting a Live Christmas Tree
The holiday season is fast approaching and soon it will be time to deck the halls with decorative greenery and boughs of holly. To make sure all your garland, swags, trees and kissing balls look their best make sure to use an anti-dessicant such as Wilt-Pruf® to keep your greens from drying out. Continue reading Keep that greenery fresh this holiday season