Join us for a hands on workshop this January 20th! Get the chance to create your own hypertufa container. Create a perfect planter for your herbs, bedding plants or succulents.
Join us for a hands on workshop on FEBRUARY 17TH and create your own hypertufa container. Create a perfect planter for your herbs, bedding plants or succulents.
SHOP LOCAL THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
Our Artisan Gift Loft is back! Our upstairs gift loft will be featuring a group of local artisans showing their talent and selling their creations.
There will be local wares and handmade gift items that were crafted by some of our neighbors and friends.
Our Artists Include:
- John Hull Studio- John L. Hull was born in Connecticut and has been exhibiting his pottery since 1971. His current work is created from porcelain thrown on the potter’s wheel and is finished with a Terra Sigilatta surface. Check out his work Made in Haddam, CT.
- Kate Hull- Porcelain ornaments and table ware. Made in Haddam, CT
- Amelia White- Acrylic Paintings Made in Haddam
- Auntie Arwen’s Spices– Herb and spice blends. Made in Haddam, CT.
- Hartke Knitting- Knitted hats, boot cuffs, scarfs, cowls and headbands. Beaded Bracelets. Handmade Note Cards for every occasion. Made in Higganum, CT
- Cluttered Coop Farm at Condil Farm- Children’s knitted sweaters and Headbands. Stress Relief Pillows. Made in Haddam, CT.
- Karen Wysocki- 2 Tasty Toffee-Handmade Toffee – Toffee makes great gifts for holidays or any occasion. Birthdays, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas, candy gifts are perfect! Made in Old Saybrook, CT.
- Distinctive Garden Art by Amy Roper- Handmade garden decorations made from steel plate. Made in Haddam, CT.
- Collen Foley- Woven Fabric Star Ornaments & Applique Wall Hangings, Pillows, Tree Skirts, Tissue Boxes and so much more! Made in East Haddam, CT.
- Cliff Holt- “Pop Rocks”-Hand painted rocks Made in Middletown, CT.
- Farmyard Botanicals- Homemade Scrubs, Soaps, Lip Balms, Lotions and Gift Sets. Made in Haddam, CT.
- Terrie Hevrin– Artist (acrylic) Made in Haddam, CT.
- Laytons Loft- Beautifully hand stitched table runners, placemats, totes, key rings & wine bottle bags. Made in Chester, CT.
- Tiger Carlson– Handcrafted wooden pieces such as bowls, urns and vases. Also stunning stained glass hanging lamp shades. Made in Higganum, CT.
- Mathew James– Healing salve and lavender body balm. All Natural. The healing salve is perfect for bug bites. Made in Portland, CT.
- Joan Rand– Wood Burnings- plaques, jewelry box and signs Made in Haddam
- Donna Nelson– Crocheted necklaces and pin-cushion tea cups. Made in Chester.
- Noreen Favereau- Homemade dog treats. Made in East Haddam, CT.
- Sally Rothenhaus- South street bird houses, key chains and magnets. Made in Old Saybrook, CT.
Don’t let those cute little faces fool you — pansies are tougher than they look — and unafraid of a little cold weather. However, pansies are not tough to grow and offer a lot of cool season color while asking only a little in return. Growing pansies is an easy, early way to start the Spring celebration, and you’re invited! Here’s how… Continue reading Keep it Cool with Pansies