Fresh Baked Bread & Pies
At the Farm Stand this year we are offering (WEEKENDS ONLY) fresh & locally made bread and pies. The fresh bread is from Cozy Corner Bake Shoppe in Killingworth, CT. Cozy Corner Bake Shoppe has over 50 years of baking experience and we are happy to have their products at the Farm Stand this year. We will be having fresh baked pies from Gotta’s Farm in Portland as well.
If you like, you can also order Online or Call Us to reserve a pie or breads. Please give us a 24 hour notice when you are doing a specialty order.
Call (860)-345-8581 to Order
Breads from Cozy Corner Bake Shop:
Pies from Gotta’s Farm
Every weekend we will be carrying pies from Gotta’s Farm. There will be different pies each weekend. If you would like a specific kind of pie, please call us a day in advance (860-345-8581) to order your pie. Here is a full list of pies we are able to get:
- Apple: Featuring orchard-fresh apples and a hint of cinnamon and sugar.
- Apple Raspberry: A sweet twist on an apple pie with raspberries.
- Dutch Apple: The All-American apple pie with a rich, crunchy stresuel topping.
- Apple Caramel Nut: A tender double double crust encloses an abundance of crunchy apples, walnuts and brown sugar; topped with caramel.
- Blueberry: Flavorful Northern blueberries, subtly balanced for sweetness.
- Blueberry Krunch: Flavorful Northern berries with bakery stresuel crumbs.
- Fruit of the Forest: A tasty mix of strawberries, apples, raspberries, rhubarb and blackberries.
- Pumpkin: Pumpkin, nutmeg and cinnamon – a holiday favorite
- Pecan: Naturally sweet filling topped wall-to-wall with delicious pecan halves.
- Peach Praline: The goodness of a peach pie with a twist-topped with a nutty layer.
- Peach: A golden filling of luscious, ripe peaches.
- Peachberry: A summary melange of favorite fruits-peaches, blueberries and cherries.
- Strawberry Rhubarb: A delightful melding of sweet strawberries and tart rhubarb.
- Mincemeat: The traditional combination of apples, raisins, currants, citron, brown sugar, cinnamon and spices is a holiday classic.