Fresh Baked Pies
At the Farm Stand this year we are offering (WEEKENDS ONLY) fresh & locally made pies from Gotta’s Farm in Portland, CT.
If you like, you can also order Online or Call Us to reserve a pie. Please give us a 24 hour notice when you are doing a specialty order.
Call (860)-345-8581 to Order
Pies from Gotta’s Farm
Every weekend we will be carrying pies from Gotta’s Farm. There will be different pies each weekend. If you would like a specific kind of pie, please call us a day in advance (860-345-8581) to order your pie. Here is a full list of pies we are able to get:
- Apple: Featuring orchard-fresh apples and a hint of cinnamon and sugar.
- Apple Raspberry: A sweet twist on an apple pie with raspberries.
- Dutch Apple: The All-American apple pie with a rich, crunchy stresuel topping.
- Apple Caramel Nut: A tender double double crust encloses an abundance of crunchy apples, walnuts and brown sugar; topped with caramel.
- Blueberry: Flavorful Northern blueberries, subtly balanced for sweetness.
- Blueberry Krunch: Flavorful Northern berries with bakery stresuel crumbs.
- Fruit of the Forest: A tasty mix of strawberries, apples, raspberries, rhubarb and blackberries.
- Pumpkin: Pumpkin, nutmeg and cinnamon – a holiday favorite
- Pecan: Naturally sweet filling topped wall-to-wall with delicious pecan halves.
- Peach Praline: The goodness of a peach pie with a twist-topped with a nutty layer.
- Peach: A golden filling of luscious, ripe peaches.
- Peachberry: A summary melange of favorite fruits-peaches, blueberries and cherries.
- Strawberry Rhubarb: A delightful melding of sweet strawberries and tart rhubarb.
- Mincemeat: The traditional combination of apples, raisins, currants, citron, brown sugar, cinnamon and spices is a holiday classic.